The Administration of the African Methodist Episcopal University (AMEU) wishes to inform the General Public, particularly those who sat the second and final entrance and placement exam, that the results have been published in the following categories:
Candidates in category one (passed both subjects) are asked to visit the Admission’s Office on Wednesdays from 10:00AM – 4:00PM to drop their folders with the required Admission documents:
· Photocopy of High school diploma (bring original to verify)
· Transcript (sealed and sent directly from last school attended)
· Photocopy of WAEC Certificate (bring original to verify)
· Health Certificate (original)
· Two passport sized photos
· Two letters of recommendation (one from church, one from community)
Candidates who passed one subject (Category Two/Category Three) are to submit the required documents as in category one. Candidates will be required to enroll in REMEDIAL CLASS for the subject failed.
For further information, please contact the Dean of Admission on cell phone number 0886693634.